I am so excited (and relieved) to have finally completed my first ever
granny-square-afghan-crocheted-baby-blankety-thingy... what a feeling of achievement! Here it is shown in all its glory on our eBay bargain Emmaljunga pram, for which the blanket is intended. I'm so glad I got it done before our Bean made his/her appearance... one more thing to cross off my list. Now I just need to somehow get the other 501 things done... 20 sleeps (give or take) and counting!
Beautiful
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Chile.
That is one fine looking blankie, in my fave colours too, can I please snuggle under it?
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your babe, my advice is to drink prune juice for a week after labour, as codeine pain relief can make number two's feel like another labour! (Sorry if that's too much info...)
Ta muchly Emma! I would have pinched it for myself if it covered more than my kneecaps and shins...
ReplyDeleteThanks also for the advice... anything to do with childbirth is too much info really, but it's all part of the experience, right?
Wow, thank blanket is stunning!! Kellie xx ps I used an old emmaljunga pram bought off ebay too. They're so cool. Heavy, but cool.
ReplyDelete