The Bean arrived on Saturday September 18th at 5:08am, one week early (good girl), weighing 2.92kg (6lbs 7oz old school). She is doing really well despite some feeding issues. Our lives have been completely turned upside down (as expected, but we'd have never guessed to what extent) but we think she's kinda awesome, and have decided to keep her. With a face like that, how could you not fall in love instantly? Of course, we may be a little biased, but I think we can be forgiven for that...

Well done! What's her name? Enjoy enjoy enjoy, these early days are rather fleeting, I just looked back at Hazel's early pics and wondered where that wee little thing went!
ReplyDeleteHey, congratulations!! She is adorable & has the sweetest hair style! I'm new to your blog, came via MMAM, so hello, nice to meet you. I love the name of your blog, I'm off to have a bit more of a squiz xo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy that sweet new babe. . .