Monday, May 14, 2012

Oh, that's right, I have a blog...

Dear blog,

I'm so sorry for neglecting you.  I've thought about you a lot, but with two Beanie illnesses (one including both projectile vomit and explosive diarrhea... sorry, too much information?), Fudge going away for work, both my childcarers going on holiday, using every spare moment to work/tidy the house/keep up with laundry, a week of migraines and an illness of my own, it's been difficult to find time for you.  

I've had lots to tell you, so many things going on, and I'd really like to catch you up.  I'm going to make a real effort to visit you more often, to let you know what's been happening. The photos might be a little more sparse, the content a little less shoe related, but that will have to do until life is a little less chaotic... if that ever happens.

Lovely to see you, hope you can excuse the silence.

Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and to say hello!