Hi, Miss Ruby!
I've named all my tap shoes after my favourite (female) tap dancers. This one's for Ruby Keeler, best known for the Busby Berkeley spectacular, 42nd Street.
And here are some I prepared earlier...
Uppers lasted...
Ta Da!
'Scuse the dodgy photoshop job hiding all the toys/mess in the background...
This is the base model of my range, and will look so pretty in all the leathers I've got... especially the silver sparkly faux crocodile...
Yummy...
Or my old favourite, the pink, um, reptile of unconfirmed species...
Is it just me, or does it look purple here?
The next to be revealed (ooo, the suspense) will be Miss Eleanor... check out Eleanor Powell's ridiculously amazing tapping here. Crappy quality video, but just listen to those fabulous taps!

They are just gorgeous! Makes me wish I tap-danced :)
ReplyDeleteOh my! Your a wonder! Beautiful work Neen, as always! You never cease to amaze :D x
ReplyDeleteThey are so pretty! They make me want to take up tap dancing just so I could wear a pair :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Melanie! It's never to late to learn... ;)
DeleteAurgh! These are beautiful! Bravo!
ReplyDelete