Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Slackness

I have been reprimanded for my lack of recent posts... there's been an awful lot going on, as usual, but I've also been feeling a little disheartened regarding the blogging thing... not sure what direction to take it in etc... and I just don't feel much like pouring my innermost thoughts out into the interweb at the moment.

Despite that, what's been happening?

Another crocheted jacket has been made...

Along with some crocheted hats (pattern found here)...

An owl stuffed toy is in progress...

My mum and I took the bean on her first plane ride to Perth (she was a trooper on the way there - the way back, not so much.  Poor chicken)...

A cousin catch up complete with 'stacks on the bean' moment...

A very first Fathers' Day breakfast in bed...

A first excursion to the zoo...

A trip to stock up on shoe making supplies (too much money was spent and waaaay too much fun was had cruising the aisles)...

We received an amazing and very special parcel for a very lucky bean (thanks heaps Jess!)...

I've been experimenting with a new style of baby shoes (and made two pairs for some first birthday presents... and forgot to photograph them.  Of course)...

And there's been an important birthday party (more on that later)...

And of course, no progress in the shoemaking department... unless baby shoes count?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and to say hello!