Monday, May 16, 2011

My Creative Space

It's been a while...

There has been a bit of creating going on, a lot of half finished projects lying around staring at me beseechingly...

But last night I actually finished something.


Inspired by this, I found and downloaded the pattern on Ravelry, and then decided to make up my own version.  I have a problem; I just don't seem to be capable of following patterns as they are written, I always have to put my own spin on it.  Which would be fine if it didn't cause more headaches than necessary...


I think the Bean likes her new jacket, although she was less than impressed with the hood when I first put it on her.


The joys of attempting to photograph a moving target...


Much easier if you trap them in a highchair.


Many more spaces at the new look home of creativity.

6 comments:

  1. This is the most gorgeous little cardie!! I cant believe how big little miss Bean is getting!! Adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful sweater!

    Did you do knit or crochet?

    Greetings from Santiago de Chile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is very cute! well done on making it regardless of your troubles, looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elise - ta much! I know, she's 8 months next week, where is the time going? Hope all is well in Lisey land! x

    Maria - thanks so much, it's crocheted, and didn't take me nearly as long as I expected!

    Rosalind - thank you! I think I only started it twice, which is a big improvement :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and to say hello!