Friday, November 4, 2011

Wishful Thinking



Dear Santa,

My gorgeous friend Jo has let me babysit her Juki industrial sewing machine for the last two years or so while she's been working overseas.  But, Mr Santa, she's back now, and took her baby home today.
 

I was wondering, lovely Santa, if maybe there might be a teensy bit of space in my stocking this year, awesome Santa, that you might just be able to squeeze a Juki into?  I wouldn't ask, fabulous Santa, except I've had so much fun playing with her and I'm going to miss her  lots and lots.


And I'm not fussy, wonderful Santa, but if you could find a model DDL-555-5 I would be ever so happy.  You see, splendiferous Santa, that's the model I babysat, and also the first ever industrial machine I used when I was at 'fashion school'.


Don't think I'm being greedy, generous Santa, even though I already have two fabulous plain sewing machines which sew fabric and leather brilliantly, it's just that industrial machines are so much fun and make me feel like a 'real' professional.


Please, terrific Santa, I'll even let my baby believe in you, although my mum and dad told us from day dot that you weren't real.  It was devastating, marvelous Santa, when I received a reply to the letter I sent you in grade Prep, to have my mum tell me one the teachers wrote it.  So I'll play along, super dooper Santa, if you could maybe do this tiny favour for me.


 I've been a very good girl this year, most excellent Santa, and I've only lost my temper with the Bean twice.  Losing my temper with the cat doesn't count does it?

Thanks so much, stupendous Santa,

Janine x

p.s.  ...and if there happens to be a smidgey bit of room still left, some of these amazing sandals from mohop that Emma told me about would be ideal...

2 comments:

  1. Can you explain what is it about the Juki that you like so much? Is it specific features or just that you've grown fond of it? (Ooh, checked out the link on those sandals - lovely!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.P.S to Mr Santa -

    Darling, beautiful, creative Janine is awesome and REALLY, REALLY deserves her very own Juki... Please santa!

    Thanks,

    Sincerely Yours,

    Elise

    P.P.P.S Oh and i'd love a Macbook Pro, a white one if possible, but I'm not fussy. I've been a very good girl... Promise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and to say hello!