Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Six Months

All of a sudden my Bean is six months old, sitting, practically crawling (enough that I can no longer leave her to play alone... time to buy a cage play pen, methinks), babbling away and sometimes sleeping.

Time flies when you're having fun and little sleep.  Sometimes I miss my teensy newborn baby, but this inquisitive, playful and strong willed little girl is a joy to nurture and watch as she discovers the world.

 
Won't be long before she can hold the lasting pliers and I can put her to work.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww... what a cutie pie. She's a doll! Amazing how fast babes grow and change, isn't it? Enjoy her and get those lasting pliers ready... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found that dresses become redundant once babies start to crawl - Hazel was always getting stuck, so they are on hold till she learns to walk!
    She has so many pretty dresses, I look forward to putting them on her again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and to say hello!