Wanna hear something amazing? My Bean is currently asleep, in her basinette. And yesterday I had the chance to... do some shoe stuff. I've discovered the Bean loves her pram. Almost as much as being held. So I parked her in my studio doorway (rocking her back and forth every time she grizzled until she fell asleep) and did some sewing of a mock up... revisiting the boot in this post. Which was for my pregnant feet. Oh well, better late than never. It felt so great to be working on shoes again, even though I only got a tiny bit done. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to take photos, but I did take this happy snap of my lovely baby enjoying her pram and her 'plug'.
Nine and a half weeks already, where has the time gone? Now if I can just sneak in a shower while she's sleeping...
Lovely things here!

She is so lovely! Just looked through your post and love them! You have been making some really beautiful things!!
ReplyDelete