Thursday, June 14, 2012

Introducing Miss Eleanor


Hi, Miss Eleanor!

I was wanting to wait until I had some finished shoes to introduce this next shoe in my range, but that may still be a month or so away... things are crawling at a snail's pace around here!  So here's a sneaky peak of a couple of pairs of Miss Eleanor in progress.

These are for, ahem, me... just to test the pattern and all, y'know...

 
Then I graded the pattern... love me a bit of pattern grading, nerd that I am...


And these are for my teacher Miss Jane (who is also the Headmistress of the school... no pressure, eek) to try on.  They will become the 'try on' sample pair for everyone who is size umm, size Miss Jane.

I'd love to give you a sneaky peak of the renderings I've done for Miss Jane... but I think I'll wait until the shoes are under way.  Let's just say they aren't black and white.

And here are some more ideas of what can be done with this style...



Welcome to the range Miss Eleanor!

p.s.  Eleanor Powell was an absolutely amazing tapper, one of the best female tap dancers ever.  I've posted this before, but have to again, 'cause it's so good!

Playing along...

4 comments:

  1. Fantabulously Radtastic Neen!!

    I wish I was a tapper cause I'd love some of these!
    ...Never to late to learn?!

    I can't wait to see more of the range! You are such a clever lass :)

    E x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never EVER too late Lisey...

      Aww, shucks, you're too kind. :)

      x

      Delete
  2. I love the silver ones! And that looks to me like a lovely old Singer straight stitch machine working its way through the leather :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! I can't wait to get them on my feet.

      And well spotted... sure is an old Singer! My awesome 1957 201k... best machine ever.

      Lovely to hear from you!
      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and to say hello!